May 10, 2012

P Mart Dot Com Network (80995)

P Mart Dot Com Network, or more conveniently known as Pmart.com.my is a unique online property-searching network, which is one of its kind. Pmart.com.my is specially designed to aid the property trading as well as property searching in the industry. Pmart.com.my creates an avenue for like-minded people, which brings property sellers and buyers together, and allowing them to interact directly for fast, efficient and cost effective property trading.
With Pmart.com.my, property sellers are able to manage their own openings at anytime, anyplace at the tip of their finger without having to go through tedious, time consuming and expensive advertisements. Property sellers are also able to reach highly potential property buyers directly through Pmart.com.my.

Pmart.com.my also caters for the property buyers/seekers. Property buyers who sign up with Pmart.com.my will be able to search for their dream property through Pmart.com.my. They will not miss any great openings, as they will be alerted through Pmart.com.my latest communication technology, Auto Alerting System once any new properties are posted up.

Pmart.com.my is a prestigious brand under P Mart Dot Com Network.
Company: P MART DOT COM NETWORK (80995)
Address: No.3, 1st Floor, Sublot 10, Matang Ria Shopping Centre, Jalan Matang, 93050 Kuching, Sarawak, MALAYSIA.
HP: +(6) 019-888 6928

===========================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment