Mar 1, 2008

Excel College Sdn Bhd

I am a Senior Independent Programs Counselor for a College of Higher Education which is based in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. The college offers a full range of Diploma with upward path to MBA and PHD program. Courses through distance learning also available for those who are unable to attend class due to location.

I have with me an exciting financial package to cover course fees and other expenses from a reputable financial institution.

I also able to help you to clear your CTOS/Blacklisted or any debt related problem if you enroll any of the courses offered at the college.

Study loan/personal loan available for those whose name is not blacklisted. Maximum loan available is RM50K.

If you are interested, please email to me (blessing_68@yahoo.com)  the following details and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,
Charles (017-6934729)
Excel Collge Sdn Bhd
1st Floor, KPPP TNB Building,#30, Jalan Liku, off Jalan Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-2283 2241 / 2283 2242
Contact number : 017-6934729

No comments:

Post a Comment