Mar 1, 2008

Deez Harman Web Design + Creative Thought

Deez Harman Web Design + Creative Thought

Hi, I'm Deez Harman, a web designer from Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Web designer (Photoshop, XHTML, CSS, Wordpress, Dreamweaver)

I’m a full-time web designer, working for a web design firm in Malaysia. I also do freelance design work for both the web and print, and take a great interest in all things to with art, design and technology. If you want to get in touch about anything, drop me a line (or email, tweet; however you do things!)

I graduated from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak in 2008 with a degree in Computer Science major in Multimedia Computing. I’ve been freelance for three years, having a total of six years experience in working with the web and design.
Skills

I am well proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash. I’m also good with CSS, PHP, SQL, Joomla and Adobe InDesign.
Trends and Inspiration

I strive to keep up to date with the latest designs via design galleries. This allows me to keep my finger most definitely on the pulse.
Interests

My biggest interests outside the web are music and bowling. I listen to The Pussycat Dolls, Timbaland, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado, Maroon 5 and Korean songs. I also like photography, and plan to get snapping more often once I invest in a nice digital SLR.
Freelance work

I’ve always open to new prospects and offers, and enjoys “working with new and forward-thinking clients.”
Please email me for further information.

For more information : http://deezharman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment