Apr 7, 2012

iProperty.com

iProperty.com Malaysia is the country's No.1 property and real estate website in all key metrics. Working with Malaysia's top developers and more than 2,000 real estate agents, the website offers the largest online database of properties for sale and rent in the country. In 2009, Google ranked iProperty.com Malaysia as the country's top property portal, with over 300% more unique visitors and 1750% more page views than its closet competitor. iProperty.com Malaysia also publishes a monthly magazine.
The iProperty.com Group is Asia's No. 1 online property group, with leading property websites in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India and the Philippines.

Contact :
general inquiries : my.info@iproperty.com
advertising : my.sales@iproperty.com
jobs @ iproperty : my.career@iproperty.com
technical questions : my.support@iproperty.com
partnering : my.partner@iproperty.com

For more information, visit :http://www.iproperty.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment