Jan 21, 2012

PowerUp Capital

About us
My name is Kishore M , founder of PowerUp Capital, and my ULTIMATE purpose is to help you live the life that you deserve.

I know how it is, most people work hard to make a living, yet it feels like a never-ending treadmill. After paying the bills, there doesn't seem to be enough left over to enjoy what life has to offer. I know EXACTLY how it feels, because I was there once.

Thankfully this is no longer the case. Life has a way of revealing opportunities when you look for them. This is what I have learnt in my personal journey to financial freedom.

Today, you have decided to visit our website is because you want to look for new opportunities to grow wealth and achieve financial freedom. This is good, because when you know what you want, opportunities present themselves.

Now that this letter has found its way into your hands, allow me to introduce myself and help you find the opportunity that is right for you.

For over 10 years I've been actively investing and making money in Property, Stocks, Options, Futures, Forex, CFD and Internet Marketing.

That's quite a long list isn't it? You could say that finding new ways to make money is my passion. But let me tell you something, it wasn't always like this.


Like many people, I started out in life by getting an education and finding a job. I was brought up to believe that this was the best way towards a secure future. Despite the fact that I had qualifications in IT and Finance, they were both useless in the face of the Dotcom crash and the Asian financial crisis. The companies that I worked for closed, and through no fault on my own, I was left without a job. To have it happen twice was a real wake up call.

In those days, it was tough for me. When I wanted to buy my first two bedroom unit in the US (when I was working in California as a B2B and B2C Manager) the bank didn't want to lend me the money. Worse, after I lost my job in the Dotcom crash, I had to overcome obstacles that I never expected.

I realized then and there that no job is secure. The Key to financial freedom then was that I had to learn how to make money for myself, without relying on my qualifications.

I did my research and discovered how many of the world's richest people had made their fortunes. I modeled my efforts on their example, and invested time, money and energy to learn all I could about Stocks, Property and the Internet, even going on to seek further education at the University of Berkeley in the US and INSEAD.

Throughout this process, I have accumulated a vast amount of experience and knowledge, and most importantly, I have translated all this effort into the Financial Freedom that I enjoy today.

Nowadays, my money works for me. I enjoy a fantastic lifestyle, am able to travel when I want and best of all, can spend time with my family.

Being rich has allowed me to achieve many of my dreams. Ultimately, money can only do so much. I realize that my greater purpose is to impart my knowledge to others and show how it is possible to succeed as I have succeeded. I want to make it easier for you to begin your own journey.

Contact us
Headquarter:
Singapore
PowerUp Capital Network Pte Ltd
111 North Bridge Road #05-02
Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179 098
Email: contact@powerupcapital.com
Tel : (65) 6473 5343
Fax: (65) 6423 1201

Malaysia Office:
Powerup Capital Network Sdn. Bhd.
Unit No.203, 2nd Floor, Block C,
Damansara Intan, No.1, Jalan SS20/27,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Malaysia
Tel : 603 7725 9410
Fax: 603 7118 2629

Hongkong Office:
PowerUp Capital Network (Hongkong) Ltd
No 301 Kam On Building
176 Queen's Road Central,
Central Hongkong
Tel: (852) 31138200

Dubai office:
PowerUp Capital Network FZ-L.L.C.
Knowledge Village
Open office 45
Dubai PO BOX 502221 UAE
Tel No: 9714 3625114
Fax No: 9714 3664588

Indonesia office:
Gedung Menara Duta Lt. 1 No. 102
Jln. Rasuna Said Kav. B9
12910 Jakarta Selatan
Indonesia
Tel: (021) 94628235, (021) 91279113

United Kingdom office:
PowerUp Capital Network Limited
Suite B, 29 Harley Street
London United Kingdom W1G9QR
Toll Free: 0800 587 1473 or 0800 093 2634

For more details: www.powerupcapital.com

No comments:

Post a Comment