Jun 8, 2011

Alvin Tan Photography

Hi, Thank you for stopping by Alvin tan Photography's blog. I am from miri, sarawak. Although I am working in oil and gas field, my main passion has always been photography but my particular passion is for weddings and portraits.Should you have any queries & booking or others request, you may contact me 0146898722(SMS or Call) or alvintanphotography@gmail.com

Here at Alvin Tan Photography, I do offer quite a wide range of services.

- Actual Wedding Day Photography.
- Pre-Wedding, Couple Portraitures. – Outdoor & Indoor (no studio).
- On-location wedding / events / family / function photography.
- ROM, Engagement Photography.
- Maternity Photography.
- Photo Montage production.
- Album layout, design and production.

if you want to know pricing (reasonable), package or any other queries, don't hesitate to pm me at

Email: alvintanphotography@gmail.com,
H/P: 0146898722

I'll reply you as soon as possible. have a nice day :)

www.alvintanphotography.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Alvin-Tan-Photography/257700370935010

No comments:

Post a Comment