Jan 27, 2011

www.eatingoutkuching.com



The Eating Team @ Eat OK


“Eat OK” (in short for www.eatingoutkuching.com) comprises 3 friends of different professions, gender and age groups but bonded by a common goal – to seek out the best eating places in Kuching and sharing this information here. And we are pooling our resources together with the aim to create the #1 Eating Guide in Kuching, Bau, Serian and maybe even Lundu!

We trust that this whets your appetite. Bon Appétit

Check out who these foodies reviewers are:-

Francis Ho – Founder and Contributor

“Hello, some of you may know me as the kayaking architect and those of you who really know me know that I love my food! At 52 (going on 25 …) where do you think I get my energy from - but nourishing and delicious foods that feeds the body and soul? Like they say; life’s too short to be wasted drinking bad coffee or eating lousy food! Eat Well.”

You can find me on the waters @ www.kuchingkayak.com and I’d been ranting @ www.fh2o.kuchingkayak.com since late 2005.

HC – Editor and Contributor

“Hi, I’m the Hungry Caterpillar and I eat everything in sight - food that pleases me and grammar that doesn’t. I am always eating something something or looking for something to eat. I had a blog, but I eated that too. Oops, grammatical error.” *eats it*


Annna Wong – Contributor and Food Hunter

annna


“Halo!! I’m Annna from Dine with Annna.


‘Live to eat’ is my favourite phrase. There’s nothing more delicious in life other than food.


You can tell that I love to eat.  My love and passion for food, food and food is bizarre!


I love eating so much, It almost felt like a crime to keep all those yummylicious to myself. So, I blog about the yummy food I’ve tried, liked and blerked. Good stuff is meant to be shared.”


chillibouquet125








If you have been reading this far and would like to join us as a guest contributor from time to time; please drop us a line at contact@eatingoutkuching.com.



___________________________________________________________

For more information :- http://eatingoutkuching.com/
Or direct contact :- http://eatingoutkuching.com/contact-us/

No comments:

Post a Comment