Feb 17, 2008

JobMarket

JobMarket.com.my, our mission is to be the top solution provider in recruitment, where our services will address the challenges of an increasingly dynamic and evolving human resources management.

With a reach that continues to expand daily, the JobMarket.com.my portal is being developed and offers innovative features that promise greater speed, convenience and efficiency in job hunting and recruitment.

JobMarket.com.my is a recruitment portal where jobseekers wishing to seek better opportunities or advance their careers can submit their resumes while employers seeking good quality staff can place their job vacancies.

Contact:
Jobmarket Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.(296128-U)
Address :Wisma Basis
No 22-24, Lorong Medan Tuanku 1, Off Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 03-26161683 (Hunting Line) 03-26151672 / 03-26161667 Fax : 03-26945377
Email :recruit@basis.com.my / personnel@basis.com.my / consultant@basis.com.my / jobmarket@basis.com.my

For more information, visit :-http://www.jobmarket.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment